cattle for sale, ranch cattle for sale, ranch classifieds, cattle classifieds

Cattle for Sale ~ Ranch Classifieds


Diamond H Livestock


Bred Heifers for Sale: 45 - Angus Crossbred Heifers - A.I.d to Brown JYJ Redemption - New Mexico #124217
[ask seller a question][report to admin]
Posted by: senewmexicocowoutfit [see other ads by this poster]
Price: $1,350.00
City: Maljamar [see other ads in this city]
State: New Mexico [see other ads in this state]
Number for Sale: 45
Age : 18 months
Weight: 1000
Frame: Fleshy
Horns: A few
Bred To: Brown JYJ Redemption and corriente cleanup bulls
Start Calving: End of January
Sell Part or All: All, will let you cut back 5 for even 40
Phone #: 575-365-6927

click to view fullsize image






Description:
45 angus cross heifers that 90% one brand, home raised cattle. The remaining 10% of the heifers are from neighboring ranches that we know their quality. They were A.I.d April 25 to Genex bull, Brown JYJ Redemption and two weeks later we turned corriente clean up bulls for 60 days. We tried to make these heifers as calving ease as possible. They are raised in big deep sand pastures that 25-50 sections and where the waters are far apart. These heifers know how to travel and hustle. They are gentle and cake broke.









Posted 08-01-20
767 visitors have viewed this ad



Contact the webmaster
Diamond H Livestock

We at ranchworldads.com are working every day to be your Ranch Classifieds, and the very best place for you to buy or sell Quarter Horses, Paint Horses, Ranch Horses, Rope Horses, Rodeo Horses, Barrel Horses, Cutting Horses, Reining Horses, Cow Horses, not to mention Alfalfa Hay, Timothy Hay, Bermuda Hay, Cattle, Cattle Ranches, Horse Ranches, or Sell a livestock Brand, or just find a Ranch Job.